Design Thinking Wonder Workshop
Melbourne (TBC) 2019
(Click collective, moorabbin)
If you’ve ever struggled to solve a problem, thought you were not creative enough or not good enough. Lacked the self belief to back your decisions in work or in life. Or, felt like you just didn’t have the know how to live a life that you were passionate about? Then be warned. This workshop may just change your life.
Design Thinking is known today as one of the most effective new methods and mindsets for framing and problem solving.
Used by top businesses, consultancies, and governments around the world, for innovation and relevancy, this workshop will utilise this effective new method and mindset to help you reframe and solve problems that will enable you to design a life, career or business for yourself that is well lived and full of wonder.
This one day workshop has the power to revolutionise your life as you learn to ask the right questions, eliminate old ideas that are not working and test new ideas and solutions.
in this workshop you will learn to
- Understand the Design Thinking Mindset and how to hack your own mindset for transformational change.
- Rewire your brain using neuroplasticity to eliminate bad habits and mental constraints that have been holding you back from your full potential.
- Build a vision for your life – understanding who you want to be, feel and act as a person.
- Develop a growth mindset to identify key insights and opportunities.
- Learn the tools for creative thinking to generate better ideas.
- Understand how to use prototyping to test ideas and solutions.
- Hack your brain to ease yourself into a more productive state.
- Order your thoughts using algorithmic thinking.
- Discover your strengths that will enable you to be more engaged and productive at work.
- Understand how to take care of your mind using the power of meditation.
- Develop a mindset that can “solve any problem”.
You’ll come out of the day with a greater sense of self awareness and confidence, know how to play to your strengths with positivity, all with a renewed mindset that knows how to solve any problem.
10.00am – 10.20am
Welcome and Wonder Activity to get our brains open and primed for innovation.
10.20am – 10.40am
Some Inspiration to understand ideas and the process of creativity.
10.40am – 11.40am
Introduction to what we call The Wonder Mindset
11.40am – 12.00pm
Neuroscience of Meditation
12.00pm - 1.00pm
1.00pm – 1.30pm
Building The Vision For Your Life
1.30pm – 2.00pm
Play Time – Hands on activity to encourage creative thinking.
2.00pm – 3.00pm
Discovering our Strengths and Styles (Introduction to Strengths Finder, Enneagram & 16 Personalities)
3.00pm – 4.00pm
The Power of Design Thinking. Introduction to the Design Thinking Methodology & Prototyping
4.00pm – 4:30pm
Finale and Presenting with Power, Presence and Passion.
WHO IS SARAH NALLY?
I’m Sarah Nally, the ‘Wonder Conductor’. I founded Australia’s most innovative event series ‘Wired for Wonder’ and was Program Manager of Innovation for Commonwealth Bank Australia for 6 years, responsible for creating a culture of innovation through people development and cultural change programs.
I’m also a serial entrepreneur and founded The Wonder Tribe, a consultancy created to help organisations open minds for transformational change; Sienna Baby, a baby shoe company and the co-founder of Nurture Her, Island in a Box and Wonder & Wander. I’m also a non-executive founder of Kitty Pay; a social payments app launching this year.
I have a Bbus HR/ Psych from Monash University and a litter of certificates ranging from Hypnotherapy, Neuropsychology, Reiki, NLP to Design Thinking; Change Management and Life Coaching.
My passion? First and foremost are my kids Sienna and Stella. Next comes helping people find their wonder. But, what is wonder? It’s that feeling of awe!
Like when a kid sees a butterfly for the first time. I believe every human has a unique soul signature to activate in their business and life. I enjoy helping people discover their ‘special something’ and unleash it on the world.
Come and spend the day with me to help uncover your wonder in your business and in your life.
Who doesn’t want more innovation in their business and in their life?
Note: Prices are quoted in $USD. $AUD is an estimate only based on currency exchange rate as of February 5, 2019. This does not reflect the exchange rate your bank will charge. Please check with your bank for relevant rates, fees and charges.
YOUR TICKET INCLUDES
- The Incredible Innovation Workshop Experience
- Custom Wonder Journal
- Access to my private Wonder Conductor Facebook group for extended support and learning